Ladies, are you worried about leaving a bad impression on men in the bedroom? Though they may not work for everyone, the following are a few tips to help make those sexual encounters more enjoyable and memorable.
1. Men dislike a passive partner during sex. Some women fall into the habit of just laying there during intercourse, expecting the pleasure to just happen. Be active. Express yourself through sounds and touch. This will help your partner understand what you enjoy during sex so that he won’t be left in the dark.
2. Some women mistakenly believe that men do not enjoy being kissed, but that’s simply not true. Men like to be kissed as much as women; kissing his entire body is a great way to increase the passion in the bedroom.
3. Sometimes control over the situation is left entirely in the man’s hands. Women should not be afraid to take control at times. Some men enjoy being told what to do in the bedroom.
4. Treat your partner sensitively. Don’t keep the focus on yourself. Help your partner feel all the pleasure you yourself feel.
5. Give a little pleasure to get a little pleasure. Men are sometimes under the impression that women don’t enjoy, or simply don’t care about, sex. Show him that you are invested in giving him pleasure and he is sure to reciprocate.
6. Don’t be afraid to let your partner know that you are enjoying his ministrations. Some women repress their expressions, especially during sexual intercourse. Making a little noise will encourage your partner and he will better understand what you enjoy.
7. If you worry that your sex life is getting boring, take action! Keep your activities fresh with a new outfit or a new toy.
8. Men want to feel desired. Take initiative and show your man you want to have sex with him. Initiate lovemaking every once in a while and your man will definitely enjoy the change in pace.
9. The mood you have worked so hard to achieve can be ruined if you begin to tidy up right after sex. Don’t act like the act of intimacy has soiled your bed. Take a moment to relax and enjoy the post-coital satisfaction with your partner.
10. Don’t be afraid to speak up in the bedroom. While talking too much about random topics can kill the mood for a man, most enjoy a little dirty talk or knowing how much he has pleased you.
Hopefully employing a few of these tips will help you maintain your man’s interest and improve your sex life.