- How To Use Essential Oils For NauseaPosted 2 years ago
- How To Have Manicures That LastPosted 2 years ago
- 15 Early Signs And Symptoms Of PregnancyPosted 2 years ago
- Tips For White Spotted NailsPosted 2 years ago
- Five Bad Family Habits To Get Rid OfPosted 2 years ago
- How To Reduce Back Injury In The WorkplacePosted 2 years ago
- How To Identify Klippel Trenaunay Weber SyndromePosted 2 years ago
Beauty Miracles with Orange Peel
Beauty recipes made out of natural ingredients can be extremely fruitful besides they’re certainly harmless and don’t pose any side-effects. For instance, an orange peel mask can give you miraculous results.
It will help remove your sun-tan, caused by excessive exposure to the sun’s rays and brighten your skin tone leaving you looking gorgeous and radiant. Here is a quick look on how an orange peel mask can be prepared and used to get a glowing and radiant skin.
Ingredients for orange peel mask
Orange peel powder and milk or water
1. Peel the oranges and leave the peels to dry out, naturally, until they become hard. If possible dry them in shade.
2. Take the hard dried peels and grind them into a fine powder.
3. Make a smooth paste with equal amounts of both orange peel powder and milk. You can even replace milk with water instead. Blend it well. Let it stand for an hour or two before applying it.
1. Gently spread the mixture all over your face with the help of a brush and leave it for half-an-hour or till it dries completely.
2. Wash your face with cold water. Do not scrub your face as it may cause damage to your skin.
Benefits and usefulness of orange peel
Orange peel mask is extremely beneficial for those who have oily skin. The incessant oil secretion from the oil glands makes you look greasy and gives birth to unwanted and ugly looking boils and pimples. To prevent this orange peel mask will come in handy. Use this facial mask twice a week for best results. It not only helps absorb the excessive oil but also works wonder in exfoliating dead skin cells. As a result, your skin gets rejuvenated and becomes more radiant and youthful.
Other uses of orange peels
Orange peel can be used in several ways to enhance your beauty. You can prepare a refreshing bath by using orange peel along with lemon peel. Orange peel is very soothing for the skin while lemon peel acts as an astringent. Put some herbs like chamomile, comfrey leaves with them and soak them all in the water, and leave it like this overnight. After straining, add this liquid to your bathtub filled with hot water and get ready for a rejuvenating experience.