- How To Use Essential Oils For NauseaPosted 312 days ago
- How To Have Manicures That LastPosted 312 days ago
- 15 Early Signs And Symptoms Of PregnancyPosted 312 days ago
- Tips For White Spotted NailsPosted 313 days ago
- Five Bad Family Habits To Get Rid OfPosted 313 days ago
- How To Reduce Back Injury In The WorkplacePosted 313 days ago
- How To Identify Klippel Trenaunay Weber SyndromePosted 317 days ago
Best Time To Get Pregnant
Modern life is so busy and we have no time to carry our own duties. This can also apply to planning for a baby. Nowadays couples are more conscious about the arrival of new ones. There may be many reasons like financial stability, availability of time etc. that mold their decision.
However, they fall again in confusion when they decide to conceive a child. The question is that when to get pregnant.
When Is the Best Time to Become Pregnant?
The question is dependent on the ovulation time of the woman. Always keep in mind that sexual intercourse does not always result in pregnancy. The possibility for pregnancy depends on the ovulation period of the woman. Sexual intercourse after her ovulation period has a lessened chance of resulting in pregnancy because the sperm enters the body of the woman after the eggs already have released. You should keep in mind the survival period of sperms and eggs.
Sperm could be active for 2 to 5 days whereas eggs survive only 12 to 24 hours. Therefore, you could have sexual relations 2 to 5 days before the ovulation starts enabling the sperm to remain in the women body for a time and then unite with the egg. To strengthen the chance further, also have sexual intercourse on the same day of ovulation.
Understand the Ovulation Cycle
As previously said earlier, it is necessary to time sexual relations by the woman’s ovulation. Now the question is how to become aware of the ovulation period. The woman should be the one who answers this question and keep the following points in mind while calculating the period.
1. In a woman with normal menses cycle of 28 days, the 14th day is ideal for conception. That day has highest probability for pregnancy. However, the day may be difference for some women. Women know the expected day of menses can count 12 to 16 days back on the calendar. These days are possible for conception.
2. Examining the cervical mucus, women could identify the arrival of menses. Due to the changes in hormones levels, the mucus will appear greasy and flexible.
3. You can also decide the days examining the body temperature using a basal thermometer. While you are in the process of ovulation, the body temperature rises with an increase of 0.5 to 1.6. Regular monitoring of the temperature makes you able to predict the day of ovulation.
4. There is another painful option! Most of the women feel pain and cramping in their abdomen while the body is ovulating. Noticing the timing of this discomfort, you can select the best days for conception.