- How To Use Essential Oils For NauseaPosted 314 days ago
- How To Have Manicures That LastPosted 314 days ago
- 15 Early Signs And Symptoms Of PregnancyPosted 314 days ago
- Tips For White Spotted NailsPosted 315 days ago
- Five Bad Family Habits To Get Rid OfPosted 315 days ago
- How To Reduce Back Injury In The WorkplacePosted 315 days ago
- How To Identify Klippel Trenaunay Weber SyndromePosted 319 days ago
Cancer Prevention : 5 Do’s To Prevent Cancer
Cancer can be prevented with proper lifestyle and environmental changes. Here are 5 DO’S for cancer prevention.
1) Get Screened for Cancer – You must get screened for cancer on a regular basis because cancer screening tests are quite efficient in detecting some major kinds of cancers such as that of colon, prostrate, breast, cervix, and skin. These tests can include blood tests, physical examinations, X-rays, imaging and genetic tests. So even if you don’t notice any of the symptoms associated with cancer, you must get examined regularly.
2) Be Physically Active in Daily Life – Increase your physical activities by taking up some sports, doing some exercise regularly or at least going for a brisk walk for about 45 minutes every day. Researches reveal that in comparison to inactive people, active people have lesser risk of developing cancers of the breast and colon.
3) Shed Your Extra Pounds – The 3rd thing to do to prevent cancer is to shed your extra pounds and attain an ideal body weight. Obesity in both men and women can be one of the major causes of cancer. Being obese or overweight is responsible for 1 in every 7 cancer deaths in men and in women; it is responsible for 1 in every 5 cancer deaths.
4) Consume Organic Food Stuffs – The 4th thing to do for cancer prevention is to consume organic foods, as far as possible. Nearly seven thousand pesticides and herbicide products are presently used in raising the different farm products. And these chemicals are strongly linked to different types of cancers.
5) Consume a Diet that Decreases the Chances of Cancer – Concentrate on eating plant-based foods and try to get all the vital nutrients needed by your body. Include foods like onions, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, and apples as they contain natural ingredients that help fight cancer. Also, eat fish as they are high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce the risk of many types of cancer.