- How To Use Essential Oils For NauseaPosted 312 days ago
- How To Have Manicures That LastPosted 312 days ago
- 15 Early Signs And Symptoms Of PregnancyPosted 312 days ago
- Tips For White Spotted NailsPosted 312 days ago
- Five Bad Family Habits To Get Rid OfPosted 312 days ago
- How To Reduce Back Injury In The WorkplacePosted 313 days ago
- How To Identify Klippel Trenaunay Weber SyndromePosted 316 days ago
Complete Lip Care For All Seasons
Beautiful lips add to the beauty of the face. Lips are the most sensitive part of our body and so require continues nourishment. Lips signify a women’s internal beauty too.
Luscious lips also provide an opportunity to stand out of crowd and bring you in the lime light which every woman craves for, hence it is of prime importance to take care of your lips and keep it attractive as ever. If in these winters you are facing some difficulty in taking care of your lips so your search ends now. In this article you will find both home based and cosmetic remedies to take care of your lips.
Some home based remedies to take care of your lips are:
- Eat plenty of green vegetables, fruits containing vitamins and have lots and lots of water because it provides hydration to the lips.
- Honey and glycerin works as best moisturizing agents so you can apply thick coat of it in the night that will protect your skin from getting dried.
- You can also prepare Neem paste or aloe Vera paste and simply apply it on your lips and let it work over night to revitalize your lips.
- Rubbing cucumber to your gives you quick relief from your chapped skin.
- Application of lime juice on your lips helps to maintain the natural color of your lips and keeps your lips shining and soft.
- Apply a combination of wheat germ oil, tomato juice, water cress, spinach juice and water cress because it helps you to have beautiful pink lips.
- If you are in an urge to have beautiful red lips then crush red rose petals and apply the juice to your lips. Petals are able to provide natural red color to your lips.
Some cosmetic remedies to keep your lips healthy and beautiful:
- Do make a habit of applying sunscreen lotion on your lips so that UV rays do not harm your lips and keeps them healthy.
- Lip balm comes as a great rescue to heal dry and chapped lips. Carry a good quality lip balm always and apply it several times during the day.
- Always use good quality cosmetics.
- Lip Gloss not only moisturizes your lips but also makes it appear beautiful. It brings in a major change in the appearance of your lips.
- Always remove your lipstick with a good cleanser before going off to bed.
- Do exfoliate your lips at times because it helps in removing the dead skin and leaves it soft and healthy.
- If you use lipsticks regularly then apply lipsticks containing Vitamin E because it prevents your skin from drying.
- Prevent drying of lips use lip balm before this situation arrives.
Healthy lifestyle it is the key to your all beauty secrets. Hence it is very important for us nutritional diet to have beautiful skin. Do avoid continues licking of your lips because it leads to excessive dryness of your lips and too much of smoking should also be prohibited because it leads to the de-colorization of your lips and makes them unappealing and reduces your face value.
As you all know a smile improves a face value hence it is very important for us to have healthy and voluptuous lips because it adds to the major portion of your personality. Achieving this sort of lips are not difficult any more you just have to follow these simple tips and you can have perfect lips all the year round.