- How To Use Essential Oils For NauseaPosted 312 days ago
- How To Have Manicures That LastPosted 312 days ago
- 15 Early Signs And Symptoms Of PregnancyPosted 312 days ago
- Tips For White Spotted NailsPosted 313 days ago
- Five Bad Family Habits To Get Rid OfPosted 313 days ago
- How To Reduce Back Injury In The WorkplacePosted 313 days ago
- How To Identify Klippel Trenaunay Weber SyndromePosted 317 days ago
Control And Treatment Of Ovarian Cysts
Most women suffer from ovarian cysts. If Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) needs to be treated, it should be properly determined as to what the cause is.
One of the causes of ovarian cysts and PCOS are the unhealthy dietary and life-style habits of women. One part of the human body of a woman that has been taken for granted is the thyroid gland.
The woman’s ovaries are situated in the abdomen and pelvic region while the thyroid gland is located in the throat area. As these two parts are not situated near each other, we do not think that the thyroid gland has any relation with ovarian cysts or PCOS. As a matter of fact, there is a close relationship between the two.
Metabolism is defined as the rate of speed at which our body processes chemical and energy reactions. The metabolism and speed of other organic body functions are controlled by the Thyroid gland. If the Thyroid gland is not functioning well, body processes are slow and the person tends to gain weight. If the Thyroid gland malfunctions, it produces a number of symptoms.
Multiple cysts in the ovaries mostly occur in ladies with hypothyroidism. The Thyroid should be checked when young girls develop ovarian cysts especially, during adolescent stage. Low amount of thyroid hormone produces excessive amount of testosterone. This causes facial hair in women with PCOS and irregular menstruation.
Let us talk about why women experience thyroid problems. Here are some causes of thyroid problems among women.
1. High intake of vegetables, especially cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli.
3. Lack of iodine in the body.
4. High intake of soy products.
5. Problems in the immune system.
Many people believed that iodine is needed to keep our thyroid glands healthy, and that one must have as much of it as possible in order to avoid having these symptoms. For instance, you can buy powdered kelp and sprinkle it on your food and salad.
In order to be healthy, always get enough rest, exercise regularly, and avoid stress. If you feel any of these symptoms go and consult your doctor.